Watford FC’s Community Sports & Education Trust (The Trust) adheres to a set of policies to ensure effective governance and management of the charity.
The policies meet a combination of Legislative, “Trust” and “Club” requirements. All policies are reviewed and approved at Board level and each policy is assigned to a Trustee who has specialist knowledge and experience in the area. They are reviewed on a rolling basis with key policies being reviewed annually.
- Risk Management Policy
- Equality and Diversity Policy
- Health and Safety Policy
- Health and Safety Risk Assessment Policy
- Communications and PR Policy
- Safeguarding Adults at Risk Policy and Procedures
- Safeguarding Children Policy and Procedures
- Anti-Corruption and Bribery Policy
- Complaints Policy
- Modern Slavery and Human Trafficking Poicy
- Whistleblowing Policy
- Equal Opportunities Policy
- Other Policies
The Trust has many other policies which can be seen on the Policy Matrix link. Should you require access to, or a copy of one of these policies, please contact our Compliance & Risk Manager Steve Alexander, details on this page.