Maple Cross School - Rec, Yr1, Yr2
These sessions are designed to improve participant’s skills and techniques and incorporate the fun element with small-sided games in a safe learning environment.
As well as emphasising the fun and enjoyment side of the game, coaches will explain the importance of discipline, respect, and fair play.
- Trainers for indoors and football boots/trainers for outdoors
- Shin Pads
- Warm/wet weather clothing
- Drinks bottle
- All coaches hold valid CRB, FA Safeguarding Children and Emergency Aid certificates
- Coaches will stay with the children until they have been collected by their parents
- The coaches will have a first aid kit with them should any minor injuries occur
- Please make coaches aware of any medical conditions
If you have any questions regarding afterschool session with Watford FC CSE Trust, please contact email@example.com