Interview date to be confirmed.
Summary of Your Role
Are you a team player who wants to make a positive difference in your local community? If this is you, come and join the team at The Meriden Community Centre. As a Receptionist/Duty Officer you will be responsible for ensuring the delivery of a first-class customer experience to all customers that visit the Centre. Whilst coordinating bookings you will build relationships with Centre customers and play a key role in developing the Centre.
Your Roles and Responsibilities, but Not Limited To
You Must Have
- Proven work experience as a Receptionist, Front Office representative or similar role
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Solid written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent Customer service attitude and interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to work collaboratively to build and facilitate strong internal relationships.
- Able to work under pressure, prioritise workload and meet deadlines.
- Good organisational, planning and time management skills with attention to detail and accuracy when completing tasks.
- Flexible approach to work hours
- Understanding of the Trust’s commitment to EDI & Safeguarding
Watford Football Club’s Community Sports and Education Trust is a registered charity that has been proudly supporting people and communities for over thirty years, as originally established by Graham Taylor OBE and Sir Elton John. We continue this legacy today by engaging people of all ages and backgrounds through high-quality community-based initiatives and services.
Our Vision: Improving lives, enhancing communities.
Our Mission: Making a positive difference for all through sport, physical activity, and learning.
Our Values: To be honest, reliable, and trustworthy – Integrity. To be inclusive in all our decision-making – Inclusivity. To be bold and creative in the way we work – Innovation.
Our Culture: We are a values-based and vision-driven charity, who put our people and our beneficiaries at the heart of everything we do and why we do it.
Benefits of Working for Us
- Chance to join an award-winning charity and work alongside colleagues who are determined to utilise the positive power of sport, physical activity and learning for social good.
- Friendly working environment
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Investors in People accreditation
- Opportunity to benefit from a range of training and development opportunities
- Free gym usage at our two Community Centres
- Flexible working environment
- Staff kit
- 25 days of Annual Leave entitlement plus bank holidays
- Trust pension scheme
- Birthday leave
- Milestone recognition awards
- On-site parking available
Our Commitment to You
Equality, Diversity & Inclusion (EDI):
We are dedicated to fostering a diverse and dynamic working environment by building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all sections of the community.
We provide a safe and secure environment for all. We believe Safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children & adults is everyone responsibility. Everyone in the organisation has a role to play, to ensure that Trust policies, procedures and practices in regard to safeguarding are followed.
- If you would like to work for Watford FC CSE Trust as the Receptionist/Duty Officer download an application form and equal opportunities form located on the Watford FC Community Sport & Education Trust website via the following link: https://www.watfordfccsetrust.com/support/vacancies/
- Please send completed application form and equal opportunities form to email@example.com If you receive the opportunity for an interview, copies of all relevant qualifications, and a copy of your proof of right to work in the UK will be needed on the day.
- If you require any further information or wish to discuss the opportunity, please contact Tracy Bambrough, HR Manager on firstname.lastname@example.org