Our vision is to ‘improve lives, enhance communities’ and aim to ‘make a positive difference for all through sport, physical activity and learning’. We have developed a strong track record of delivering high quality community-based initiatives and services.
Our work focuses on three priority areas; Health & Wellbeing, Learning & Skills, and Social Inclusion, and these are all underpinned by our promise to deliver accessible opportunities.
Summary of your role:
Do you want to work for an organisation whose staff are passionate about improving lives and enhancing communities, through the power of sport and education? Look no further and apply to join our School Sports Team to deliver on our core and funded school projects, holiday courses and player development centres within Hertfordshire and Harrow.
Your roles and responsibilities, but not limited to:
- Plan and deliver sessions that are fun, safe, inclusive and educational
- Build and maintain positive working relationship with the schools and participants
- Be a positive role model
- Provide pathways for any talented and gifted individuals
- Work as part of the wider School Sports Team to offer support on various events throughout the season
You must have:
- FA Level 1
- First Aid and Safeguarding qualification
- Flexible approach to work
- Excellent communication skills
- Enthusiastic and highly motivated
- Full driving licence and access to a vehicle
- Understanding of the Trust commitment to EDI & Safeguarding
You ideally would have, but not vital:
- FA Level 2
- Other relevant sports-related qualification
- Experience of delivering curriculum PE sessions
What is in it for you:
- Chance to join an award-winning charity and work alongside colleagues who are determined to utilise the positive power of sport, physical activity and learning for social good
- Friendly working environment
- Investors in People accreditation
- Opportunity to benefit from a range of training and development opportunities
- Trust pension scheme
Equality, Diversity & Inclusion (EDI):
We are dedicated to fostering a diverse and dynamic working environment by building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all sections of the community.
We provide a safe and secure environment for all. We believe Safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children & adults is everyone responsibility. Everyone in the organisation has a role to play, to ensure that Trust policies, procedures and practices in regard to safeguarding are followed.
- If you would like to work for Watford FC CSE Trust as a sessional coach download an application form located on this page.
- Please send completed application form and equal opportunities form to firstname.lastname@example.org If you receive the opportunity for an interview, copies of all relevant qualifications, and a copy of your proof of right to work in the UK will be needed on the day.
- If you require any further information or wish to discuss the opportunity, please contact Tracy Bambrough on email@example.com