Our vision is to ‘improve lives, enhance communities’ and aim to ‘make a positive difference for all through sport, physical activity and learning’. We have developed a strong track record of delivering high quality community-based initiatives and services.
Our work focuses on three priority areas: Health & Wellbeing, Learning & Skills, and Social Inclusion, alongside a core theme of work in Football and Sports Development. These are all underpinned by our promise to deliver accessible opportunities.
Summary of your role:
Do you want to work for an organisation whose staff are passionate about improving lives and enhancing communities, through the power of sport and education?
Look no further and apply to join our School Sport Team to deliver on our core and funded school projects, holiday courses and player development centres within Herfordshire and Harrow.
Your key responsibilities, but not limited to:
- Plan and deliver sessions that are fun, safe, inclusive and educational.
- Build and maintain positive working relationship with the schools and participants.
- Be a positive role model.
- Provide pathways for any talented and gifted individuals.
- Work as part of the wider School Sports Team to offer support on various events throughout the season.
You Must Have:
- FA Level 1.
- First Aid and Safeguarding Qualification.
- Experience of working with groups of children aged 5-11yrs old in a sports setting.
- Willingness to learn and develop coaching skills.
- Flexible approach to work.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Enthusiastic and highly motivated.
You would ideally have, but not vital:
- FA Level 2.
- Other relevant sports-related qualification.
- Experience of delivering curriculum PE sessions.
- Full Driving Licence and access to a vehicle.
What is in it for you?
- Chance to join an award-winning charity and work alongside a high-quality delivery team, determined to use the positive power of sport, physical activity and learning for social good.
- Opportunity to benefit from a range of training and development opportunities.
We are dedicated to fostering a diverse and dynamic working environment by building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. The more wide-ranging we are, the better our work will be.
We are committed to Safeguarding children and adults at risk. The necessary Disclosure and Barring Service check will apply to this post.
- If you would like to work at Watford FC CSE Trust as a sessional coach please download an application form and a copy of the full job profile located on this page.
- Please send a fully completed application form and application form to firstname.lastname@example.org or by post to Karen Stephanou, Watford FC’s Community Sports & Education Trust, Vicarage Road Stadium, Vicarage Road, Watford, WD18 0ER.
- If you are invited for an interview, copies of all relevant qualifications, and a copy of your proof of right to work in the UK will be needed on the day.
- If you require any further information or wish to discuss the opportunity, please contact Karen Stephanou at email@example.com